Disclaimer: Tamil people can share their experiences, stories, jokes and songs lyrics here. Some of the stories are not suitable for children. If you are below 18, Dont read those stories. Stories can be imaginary or real one. Please do not copy stories from other websites and groups. If you want share your stories, jokes, songs lyrics contact tamilstoriessex@gmail.com

Monday, September 15, 2008

Latha, pondicherry, Huby is good, NoOne else

Latha, pondicherry, Huby is good, NoOne else








Hi I am latha, I am watching this website regularly. All girls are telling that their husband not good and looking for new guys. All these girls are like prostitutes. Always sex with husband is good. A good women will open her pussy to her husband only. Eventhough my husband is fat and have small dick, i like to have sex only with my husband. Am I correct ?

No comments: